Sunday, May 18, 2008

Things - Review

I've gone back and revisited some Things and explored what they have to offer. The first one was another image generator. I created a new logo for my blog. I'm not sure I like it enough to keep it, but it will do for awhile.

The second revisit was to Knowtes.com This is a shared network for flashcards. You can view study cards created by others or simply make your own. You can set it up like Jeopardy; giving the answers and then asking for the questions, or simply giving the answer and looking for the keyword to phrase. The student clicks on the right corner if they got the answer write, or the left corner if they got it wrong. I believe the site will keep score for the person, to give them an idea of how they're doing. I'm going to explore this site some more and create some music terminology cards for my middle and high school students.

More to come, I hope!

No comments: