Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Thing 16 Reflection

Geesh, did I really spend three hours working on this one? Where did the time go?

I explored the 30 Boxes widget, the online calendar. It's very easy to use, easy to link to your Flickr account as well as your blogs and wikispaces. You'll see that I've added a small badge in the left hand column of the blog. I also added the embedded calendar into a page on my wikispace.

This is another great gadget that will help sharing information with students, their families and the community. I just hope I can keep all of these accounts and names clear. I have not yet discovered how to separate business info from personal info that I want to keep on the calendar. I'll probably have to create a separate calendar for home and one for school.

I hope to explore other tools and widgets soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unlike Ryan I will spell your name right... But I will probably spell a lot of other things wrong (kinda makes you feel special doesn't it?). Just wanted to let you know that your blog looks pretty good, so does your wikispace.
Sincerely,
Michael

ChoirCorner said...

Thanks. Both the blog and the wikispace has been fun to work with!