Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thing 11 Reflection

I was right....creating my own wiki was next on the list of things to do. (I are smart, I are a teacher!) BTW, that's a line from a very bad joke, so no comments on the grammar, please!

After viewing some of the wikis out there in cyberspace, I can see that it will take more than a moment or two to create a wiki that is visually appealing as well as useful. I may spend a bit of time on this one.

The benefits can be wonderful: sharing information with students and families. I started a file on our upcoming choir banquet and we'll see how many parents and students will actually get on there and add their names and make reservations. I may add to this post in the future...stay tuned!

Oh...I DID publish a link to the choir wiki page in the left hand column of the blog.

5 comments:

RESA 23Things said...

A choir director's wiki to share ideas and strategies.... or to link to audio files of your choir singing and get feedback from others... hmmmmm....

ChoirCorner said...

I've actually seen some where students can download parts of their songs to rehearse at home, or event entire performances recorded. The possibilities are endless!

Anonymous said...

heyyy chush this is ryan ( your bass) just saying i like the web page o and one more thing GO
MICHIGAN !! BOOO STATE

Anonymous said...

hey i cant seem to get your other webpage up i think im typing it in right but idk am i right ? cushman.choircorner.wikispace.com?

ChoirCorner said...

Actually the address has a link on the home page of the blog. The correct addy is:

cushmanchoircorner.wikispaces.com

Just use the link on the blog page.