Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thing 4 Reflection

Okaaaayyyyyyyy...here we go into some new stuff for me. I think the RSS feeds will definitely be helpful in making sure that the people who subscribe to my ed blog will get the info as quickly as possible. Will it also notify me when they respond, mmmm...not sure. I have the blog set up to notify me when someone responds, so that will probably be how this whole thing works. We'll see.

The nice thing about how these "Things" are set up is that they build upon the previous Thing, but also pique my curiosity and make me want to move onto the next Thing. Do I dare go on? What if I finish all of the Things and still have 7 weeks to go?????? It's an inigma!

2 comments:

Flo Robbins Paterni said...

THank you for commenting on MY blog. I hope you've figured out how to get a notification through your email address. IF SO, my email address is violinlady44@comcast.net
I think that you're a teacher in Detroit, right? IF so, I am planning on going to the professional development at Cass Tech. Please come up and introduce yourself. I am a heavy, almost 56 year old lady with very long hair..although I might have it in a long braid. Ask Ben Pruitt to point me out, I'd like to meet you.

ChoirCorner said...

Actually I'm in Redford, so I won't be attending the PD at Cass Tech. Sorry about that.