Sunday, January 4, 2009

And even worser?

Before I begin...yes, I know "worser" is NOT a word.

After my school injuries and cars incidents I began to think that it just "has to" get better. Well you know how the karma goes...don't mess with it.

Beginning New Year's Eve day I began coming down with diverticulitis, and by New Year's Day I had it BIG time. I really didn't get much relief until Saturday, and the stomach is still a bit sensitive, so I'm watching what I'm eating.

One really nice bright spot for the beginning of 2009...I did manage to get to see & hear Mustard's Retreat perform on Jan. 2, 2009 at the new theater in Canton. The venue still "smells" of newness, in a good way. The performance was in the Biltmore Room and is really quite small, and somewhat fancy for a folk duo. I'm not complaining. Afterall I got to sit right in front & center, within spittin' distance. Great music and such a soothing way to begin the year. I believe they'll be performing with the Yellow Room Gang on Friday, January 16, 2009 at The Ark in Ann Arbor. I can't wait.

No comments: